Ewart Communications offers a flexible service to meet the organisation’s needs and build the knowledge and skills of your greatest asset – your staff! The service is also designed to build the capacity of volunteers and service users. Recent projects include:
- a human rights audit of internal policies and practice;
- writing a human rights policy specific to an organisation to realise opportunities and identify risks.
- delivering training to staff, service users and volunteers;
- writing ‘rights’ information leaflets;
- producing handbooks to assist staff put human rights into practice;
- undertaking an Equality and Human Rights Impact Assessment (EqHRIA) on a policy and service;
- researching and drafting submissions about human rights delivery in Scotland for the Scottish Parliament and the UN treaty review process;
- developing a communication and policy strategy on human rights;
- developing a strategy on delivering the global ‘business and human rights’ strategy in Scotland.
Ewart Communications listens to organisations to help them decide what consultancy they require which can be helpful in progressing ideas to fruition. Think about commissioning Ewart Communications to facilitate and deliver a staff training day to start the process or to develop a strategy which recognises and builds on existing work.